Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Darkside of the web-internet malware from 1-6-09

I don't usually click on anything that looks suspicious. If I don't know who
or what it is, I don't click on it. I would delete it. I've gotten e-mail where
the sender would put (re:) in front of their sender name, making it look
like I sent them something and they are replying. I was on to that and I
deleted those.
Within the past few years I had my bank card replaced. This was something
that the bank discovered. They sent me something in the mail and they also
called me to let me know that my card had been used by someone other
than myself without my knowing of it. So I was sent another card and was
given another pin number.
After watching the podcast from January 6, I will be even more on the alert.

No comments: